- Rent a Popcorn Machine or purchase one but remember a quality popcorn machine can cost up to $500.00
- Turn the machine on (make sure all switches are in the "on" position.
- Wait 5 minutes for the kettle to reach operating temperature.
- Add oil, seed, and flavoring to the kettle and close the lid. We suggest using the prepackaged popcorn popping packs (made by Naks) but if you want to use bulk seed and oil be sure to used 1 cup of oil for every 2/3 cup of seed.
- Close the lid to the kettle and wait for the magic to happen.
- Once it starts popping wait until there is a 2-3 second gap between popping sounds, that will be your indicator that your batch is done.
- Grab the kettle handle (only the knob, the rest of the handle may be very hot) and dump the contents of the kettle into the machine.
- Enjoy your hot and fresh popcorn.