Our Rain Policy
Cancellation Policy for Equipment Rentals
- For orders canceled more than 7 days prior to the event date, customers will receive a rain check equal to the amount paid for their order and made available for 1 year
- For orders canceled within 7 days of the event date, the amounts paid will be forfeit unless cancellation is due to inclement weather conditions (See Below)
Weather Related Equipment Cancellations
- Living in Ohio, we understand the possible need to reschedule events or select a different unit due to weather. If the event day weather is poor there is no fee to cancel. The monies paid will be held as a rain check for 1 year, unless our crew has already started on their route the day of the event. Once our crew leaves the warehouse, full payment is required and no rain check will be issued. If the rented equipment is substituted for something that cost less, the remaining balance will be paid in the form of a rain check (Credit). No refunds will are given for cancellations.
- Unless the weather is so bad as to risk our equipment, we leave the decision to cancel up to you on days in which there is a high chance of rain. Our main concerns are wind and rain. When winds blow higher than approximately 15 MPH, inflatables may become less safe. For most of our bounce houses and combos with roofs, our crew will often take the extra step of using an additional tarp to cover them. Though not waterproof, it greatly reduces exposure. Open units like slides and obstacle courses are better postponed if they cannot be put undercover.
Cancellation Policy for Performers
- For orders canceled more than 7 days prior to the event date, customers will receive a rain check equal to the amount paid for their order and made available for 1 year.
- For orders canceled within 7 days of the event date, the amounts paid will be forfeit. Weather cancellations do not apply for performers.
Rain Checks are available to be used for another event within 1 year of the issue date. They are dependent upon item availability. Some reasons for which rain check would NOT be given include:
- Lack of adequate electricity on site. Customer is responsible for ensuring there s power. Power requirements are labelled online.
- Cancellations once our crew or equipment is dispatched
- site being unsuitable (not enough space, type of ground surface, unsafe, etc.)
- Lack of adult being present to sign for the order, delivery times are pre-arranged.